TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
13's or Mildly Broken
2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Posting this here 1) As a confirmation of the meet, 2) So it's on both boards, and 3) In case you didn't receive the e-mail that I will send out within the next 24 hours (sending it out Friday afternoon or evening - haveta wait and see how my schedule goes). And just to try and have it be the first post in the new Event section. hehe

August 18th @ Seabass' Place in Bellevue (will have map & directions when time is closer) Meet around 1 or 2 and BBQ/hang out until everyone decides it's time to leave. Any questions, contact myself ([email protected]) or Matt Lueke ([email protected]) Also, please RSVP if your coming so I can get an idea of how much meat to get. E-mail me so in case I don't have your address, I will have it after that.

-Andy "Melon"

·
Registered
859 Posts

Well, I'm going to be there, but hopefully not with my car......meaning........I will of started to tear it down:) I'll see if I can hitch a ride with my brother. SHOTGUN!!!

Thomas

·
13's or Mildly Broken
2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok.. I had seen the post on the other board but hadn't replied to it because when i came back the next time, these were up and running. This goes for you and everyone else coming - if you invite someone, try to let me know so I can put them in with the count so we don't come up short on the beef.

-Andy "Melon"

·
13's or Mildly Broken
2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
2 weeks til the Meet

Just posting this as a reminder - down to 2 weeks. Anyone who hasn't talked to me about coming and wants to come, e-mail me ([email protected]) for directions and details. So far, we have hamburgers, drinks, and hopefully some potato salad and baked beans.

-Andy "Melon"

1 - 4 of 4 Posts