TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well.........I may begin to transform the 92' into my Track Car............interested in some good Black interior parts or trunk mat, etc.? The car is going to go on a serious diet if things go the direction I want to. This includes the stock 92' SC wheels and tires..............the 94' SC wheels and tires too. Maybe the spare M-90, etc.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Parts

Okay Steve.........the seats maybe going to Wisconsin..have not heard back from the first guy who asked about them. The 92' is going to become my donor car for a future swap.......the 94' will continue to be the Track Car.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Parts

Steve..let me know what you need.......so far I have people wanting the VMM, the seats, door panels, a steering wheel ( from the 35 Anni) and the clear corner lenses.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Interior

The deal for the seats may have fallen through.............guy was 300 miles away..........decided not to drive and buy them. For you........if you want all the seats. I can do $200.oo, only the driver's side bolster needs repair. You could use the storage pouch off the back of the seat for more than enough material to take care of that. Would you want the complete back quarter pieces and door panels?

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Parts

I posted more stuff in SCCoA to make some room and generate some cash for other projects.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
parts

I should be at home new years eve and day.....and around this coming weekend, may have to work Saturday.........not sure yet. I lost your number...I could text pics of the seats to you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts