TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at a set of wheels from a guy here, wondering if anyone is close by. I'd just like someone to go take a look at them to make sure the check out. If they do, I would like to buy them... but he doesnt want to ship them. So I'd like someone that wouldnt mind sending them off to me as well, and I'll kick ya a few bucks for your time. Anyone?

-Joel

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump.

-Joel

·
Super Moderator
11,903 Posts
If I was near there, I would. That is like a 4 hour drive from where I'm coming from!
Sorry, I would if I was near there too. Richlands, NC is in BFE, NC there's not much out that way (near the coast). It's about a 4.5 hour drive for me.

It's also:

1.5 Hours from Wilmington
2 Hours from Raleigh and
2 Hours from Fayetteville / Fort Bragg, NC

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dang, I REALLY want these rims. They're just like my old 16's (my favs) but in 18's!!!

-Joel

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Topped.

-Joel

·
Super Moderator
11,903 Posts
The one above Hickory is Richland - without the "s"; It's in Caldwell County just east of Highway 321.

There's also "Richland Township" in Randolph County near Seagrove, NC - Just south of Greensboro.

Richlands is in Onslow County near the coast.

Do you have an address or zip code for these rims Godspeed? If they're north of Hickory I might be able to check them out for you.

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The closest Aiport is Ellis Airport in Jacksonville which is about 15 mins from my house
Which is in Richlands, NC. If your looking for a major airport the closest is RDU in Raliegh which is about 2 1/2 hours away
This is the info I have from him right now. Can anyone help?

-Joel

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
TTT

-Joel

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Topped.