TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Resident *******
1,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does someone attend/live near the University of Minnesota? im thinking of transferring there after i get these gen ed classes retaken/passed at a local community college here. any help is appreciated.

·
Resident *******
1,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah info what its like how much snow yall get some pics maybe.

·
Resident *******
1,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for your help, i asked here because i wanted someone's opinion who wasnt trying to sell me some bull**** as to why i need to go there. large campus wont bother me one bit, the on ei was at before this community college the longest walk to class was 20 minutes to the one building in downtown akron. i know id need to stay on campus for at least the first year, so id be looking for a storage type of place for my car. walking isnt a problem, and i asked about the snow because i can wear flip-flops in up to 6 inches of snow before i have to put on shoes because my feet are cold. is UM-TC the main campus or would that be in the state capital? Thanks for your help by the way i really appreciate it.

·
Resident *******
1,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for the maps, and i have to agree that minneapolis is the main campus with st. paul as the agricultural campus. nice to know that architecture is right next to mech. engineering.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.