TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It looks like we have no vendor still, but i just at least need a part number.

Any one help me out, Ford Canada are nartards and are not listing a part number (or just want me to buy a motor!) for the repair kit listed in this thread > http://forums.tccoa.com/showthread.php?p=1316158#post1316158

looking for a part number for the gear and pin kit for my drivers side power window.

And maybe someone can buy me one at their local USA dealer and mail it to me???

Let me know!

·
Super Moderator
7,526 Posts
Forget about that kit, pull the motor apart, dump out the chunks of plastic that broke apart and are causing it not to engage, then replace them with 3 ball bearings, reassemble the whole thing, and never have to worry about the plastic breaking again.

·
PostSlut
13,597 Posts
Forget about that kit, pull the motor apart, dump out the chunks of plastic that broke apart and are causing it not to engage, then replace them with 3 ball bearings, reassemble the whole thing, and never have to worry about the plastic breaking again.
I used to use metal bearings too....until thos destroyed the big gear.
I then tried valve stem caps cut to lentgh...they didn't work that well either.

You used to be able to buy just the 3 pieces by themselves for like 5 bucks.....

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds like.....

sounds like the 'motor' has the 'kit' in it.

I guess i'll buy the motor as it seems like the quickest to deal with. My buddy works at a parts store and it'll be 42 bucks.

Thanks for the input.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts