TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My plan is to install 2 Magnaflow Metallic Spun Hi-flow converter with a Magnaflow di/do muffler. All in 2 1/4". I talked to the muffler shop and he says the hi-flow cats won't fit. I am looking for a pic of this setup so I can show it to him. I searched and found good pics with the di/do muffler but none with aftermarket hi-flow cats. Thanks for any help.

·
Chapter Director Coordinator
6,253 Posts
JL posted a pic w/ the title itty bitty kitties on it

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
jamesD thanks for the reply. I have tried to search it a bunch of different ways. I even searched all the members that start with JL posts. I cant seem to find any pics.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
racecougar thanks for the pic. I will not be running headers but your pic should easily prove to any exhuast shop that Hi-flow cats will fit. I think the guy was over thinking the install and thought he would have to put the new cats in the exact location as the factory.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I ordered two spun hi-flow cats and the di/do muffler today. I will try to post some pics after the install is done. If you guys every need anything Magnaflow check out www.hottexhaust.com I didnt see the di/do in satin finish (2 1/4") so I called and talked to John he assured me they sell it and really took care of me on the price for everything. Everything is coming via Fedex and should be here Friday. Cant wait to hear it when its done.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well I received my 2 spun cats and di/do muffler today. I plan to have them installed tomorrow. I will try to get some pics to post.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts