TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my team the ThunderChickens won this year and we have a traveling trophy that each time it passes hands the winner can add a 8x10 picture to it.

Would love the have an awesome picture of a 94-97 Red thunderbird, maybe a rear view to add some wording about leaving others in the dust idk. Any Thunderbird or even Ford picture would be great. Im surrounded by Chevy guys so I want something ford at least.

Thanks in advance.
Kyle

·
Super Moderator
11,919 Posts
Congrats on your win.

Here's a great one of Mike Siska's Red 95.

This is not my photo but one Bill took at Summer Blast XI in 2012.

I'll dig around I could probably find you several more shots of Red Birds to choose from.

·
Super Moderator
11,919 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,919 Posts
Here's a fun one. You could change the text on the sign ...

"Winners Only, ABSOLUTELY NO wannabes, also-rans or losers allowed." :tongue:

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here's a fun one. You could change the text on the sign ...

"Winners Only, ABSOLUTELY NO wannabes, also-rans or losers allowed." :tongue:

Yes! i need to figure out how to do it but that is a great idea!

The red top one Winners Only

ABSOLUTELY NO
Losers
Wannabes
Chevy Drivers

·
Super Moderator
11,919 Posts
LOL

I'll see if I can do it. My photoshop skills aren't the best but I'll give it a shot.

How soon do you need it?

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That would be awesome man. I have the trophy till the end of next season but the long I have it the longer they have to look at the tbird winning.

I just need to take jabs at chevy when I can. I actually don't mind chevy but everyone loves to talkcrap on the bird, even though the bird has bested each of their chevy s

·
Super Moderator
11,919 Posts
Yes! i need to figure out how to do it but that is a great idea!

The red top one Winners Only

ABSOLUTELY NO
Losers
Wannabes
Chevy Drivers

How's this?

"Winners Only" obviously wouldn't fit on such a small sign at the top. I tried to fit a "Ford Parking Only" sign over the top of it but I wasn't happy with how it looked. I couldn't get it to blend without it being noticeable.

Anybody else with some PS chops want to take a crack at it let me know and I'll send you the file. If you want to change any of the text I can do that pretty easily now that it's laid out. I could change cruise area to Winner's area...

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That works great man! Putting it up right now.

Thanks a bunch, ever in NE ill buy you a beer.

·
Super Moderator
11,919 Posts
You're welcome.

I'd be interested in the feedback you get on it. Is there a link to where you posted it?

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It's on my desk on the trophy. Ill get a picture of it. Most of the guys laughed others said chevy s weren't allowed because the bird couldn't keep up haha. Just replied to them asking why they couldn't beat mine.

Been received pretty good.

·
Super Moderator
11,919 Posts
LOL :tongue:

I figured since nearly every vehicle that GM has built in the last ten years has been recalled I'd throw that in there ... but yea, it is redundant to Losers and GM cars in the cruise area. Oh well ... :zdunno:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts