TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a 04 f150 4x4 lariat, I need recommendations for a roll up box cover for a 6.5 ft bed. I live on gravel so it will need to survive that. David

·
Registered
126 Posts
I have a hard fiberglass one on my 01 F150. physically has held up really good, but needs a paint job.

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the hardcovers are not an option as i use my bed too much on the farm and transport our dogs back there between farms. as for the extang linked, does it have some sort of tension system to keep it taunt or just the velcro?

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
the hardcovers are not an option as i use my bed too much on the farm and transport our dogs back there between farms. as for the extang linked, does it have some sort of tension system to keep it taunt or just the velcro?
no velcro. It has a channel that runs along the bed rail and the actual cover has a channel that pulls into it. then after you get the channels in both sides, you snap the piece over the tailgate in. The only velcro on it are the straps to hold the cover rolled up. There are also 3 bows that run perpendicular to the bed rails. You can, and I have, literally stand on the tonneu cover and it holds up (165+ lb)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts