TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 97 mark viii lsc mirror with the compass module. I got a wiring harness for it, but I have no clue wha twires need to be connected to what. if anyone could shoot me a factory wiring diagram that would be super. thanks!

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
might try master 486... he has diagrams for everything!!! lol

·
Registered
519 Posts
uhh I have ford factory service manuals and there are probally diagrams for tbird, the wire colors may be the same. www.fordcds.com download the service manuals there. you need a cd burner and a blank cd. abt a 500mb download. worth every mb.:D although usually tccoa is more helpful than service manuals

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The birds never had an option for a mirror like this, esp with the compass wodule. The big issue is that the wires are all the same color, except for the power, ground, and back up lockout. It sucks I tells ya!

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
Are you 100% sure that mirror is out of a 97 LSC? On my 97 LSC, the compass is displayed in the dash display (where the time is displayed) and nothing is on the mirror (if memory serves me correctly) except the button to turn on/off the auto dimming.

At home I have the EVTM for my 97, so I can look up the wiring..... you'll just have to wait until later this evening. :D

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That sounds great. I was told it was out of a 97 lsc. Does your mirror have the black square that clips onto the main "stem" of the mirror? I thought the direction displayed in the mirror itself.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.