TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have a 95 3.8 bird. I was planning on swapping out the open 3.8 for a supercoupe t-lok with 3.27 or possibly 3.55. Gonna cost about 200 all together. Is the difference all that much? Or should i just spend the money on a midmount magnaflow and run some duals out the back, and make it sound better so I think its faster and others think the same lol About 200 for that too. Lemme know! I can do both, its just I keep trying to remind myself not to drop $$$ into my 12 yr old bird, with mimimal results. Its got a new engine, so its not going to die anytime soon, but I have high hopes of savin up for that new stang! lol Well lets hear some opinions.....

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
gears first. i would rather SHOW people that my car is fast (not saying mine is) before doing the ricer thing and making them think it is.

·
Super Moderator
12,727 Posts
I like the fact that the only thing you hear from my cars is the tires turn over!

Doing a burnout a few cars back from a cop at a redlight is a lot harder to get away with if you have loud exhausts...Not that I would ever do such a thing...:D

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
very very good point, but I wish i could hear more than just the engine making noise up front. Besides I dont want it stupid loud, just a little burble and some more vroom when you get on it lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.