TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a donor bird(302) for engine, headers, eec, etc. everything under the hood needs to work minus the tranny. anyone know about how much i'd have to shell out for this? and where might be the best places to look? thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
might have one for you

I have an '88 Bird that was wrecked.... some prick pulled out in front of me. if you don't need anything from the body, or the radiator, I think my car may work for you. Though, I may not be able to sell parts for a few weeks due to a pending lawsuit. The engine is still in good condition, if you're interested, I'm only a few hours away from you. And, I could use a few extra bucks while looking for another Bird. Email me for more info if you want, if not, good luck finding a donor car.

---Ryan S.
[email protected]

·
Ohio TCCoA
863 Posts
My friend I am helping with a project stang has a free 302 short block if you want it. Its been sitting outside in the rain and snow all winter. Actually he has two the other is in the stang he is using as a parts car. It, I know was froze up when he bought the car. Oh and he might have a couple 88 gt factory heads for sale pretty cheap too. They have been sitting inside. Oh yeah and a factory intake or two and other various 5.0 factory parts. Let me know what you may need and I will look for you.

Later,
jay

·
Registered
859 Posts
There was a guy here in Nebraska that had a Cougar with a 5.0 that ran. It got t-boned, and the tranny was crap, but it still ran. He was looking to dump it cheap, but that was this past summer. I don't know if he still has it or not??

Thomas

1 - 6 of 6 Posts