TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok people ive looked every where for a 3.8 around town and i dont want a junkyard motor and every one wanto $1800 to $2400 for a motor if any one has one that they are selling in good working condition let me know you and email me at [email protected]

thanks fellas

·
Registered
60 Posts
LOl.....l I am looking for one too. Plenty on car part, but check out what you are getting. I've gone through two alreadyv(that claimed to be good) and am looking for number THREE. One was wrong engine and other has a dead cylinder. Luckily the guy dropped them both off to my house for free.

Anyone near cincy oh that has one in good working condition shoot me a PM....

:)

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you know what nevermind ill be parting this car out if any 1 needs parts i just looked at a 95 with a 4.6 in it and it has after market injectors im not sure what they are but it does have higher output than stock ant it already has flows on it so i wont have that much work to do to it so im just gonna get it and part out the 89

·
Moderator, Iowa Chapter Director, Uber Luber, TCCo
8,978 Posts
how much do you want for the transmission?

·
The Parts Guy
7,360 Posts
3.8gearhead, you have mail. I have a low mileage 3.8L for sale at a much lower price than you mentioned above.

-Rod

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
haha sorry "T" change of plans again i bought a 95 4.6L about 6 hours ago and ive decided to give the old 1 to my brother .hes going to buy an engine for it because he wrecked his and he needs a car and racecougar here is giving a good deal on an engine so we'll go from there BUT i do have another tranny i got 2 i think 1 is a aod and the outher is out of my 84 cougar if that helps.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts