TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I am doing a 94 4.6 into a 96 3.8 car swap. I know this seems rediculous, but I got the car very cheap, and I am using the chassis for my 1938 Ford pickup. The problem I am having is with 2 plugs on the wiring harness. I am looking for EVTM diagrams for both the 1996 (3.8) and 1994 (4.6) Thunderbird/Cougars. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
The Parts Guy
7,307 Posts
Take a look at www.helminc.com. That is where I bought most of my EVTM's and wiring schematics from years ago.

-Rod

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The colors on both harness's are the same, but they are coming through different plugs. The 96 transmission has 2 plugs, and the 94 has 1 plug. The 94 transmission is wired directly through the engine harness, and the 96 has a seperate harness just for the transmission, but has 2 plugs.... any body have any EVTM diagrams!?!? I bought an EVTM diagram CD on Ebay, but I am looking to get this thing going this weekend. Thanks for any help!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you! I will try these out today, if I have any more problems, I will be more specific as to exactly what colors I am looking at. Thanks again!!!!:D :D :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts