TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright I'm going crazy, I'm trying to figure out the title and artist to this song I remember from when I was in elementary school, I think it came out in 1993-1994...

All I can remember are these words, and they might not be exact.

"How was I supposed to get an education sittin in back of" maybe Amy Jo Jenson or some crazy country name....

I'm going absolutely crazy trying to figure this out. The name is driving me nuts because for the life of me I can't figure it out.....at first I thought Amy Jo Johnson then I realized that was the pink power ranger.... so I'm stumped.

Any music experts here that have a good memory?

·
Registered
817 Posts
try putting those lyrics into google. theres alot of punk bands i get cd's from that are blank, and i put in the lyrics and find out who they are that way.

·
Registered
817 Posts
btw, i just tried a bunch of different combo's, and came up short. few madonna and gloria estevan songs are kinda close.

try to focus on thinking of the next few beats and lyrics.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
It's bobby ann mason...trying to think of the song name, but having some troubles... I'll get back to ya

Joe

Edit: Rick Trevino, Bobby Ann Mason

·
Registered
269 Posts
The song is from Rick Trevino the name is Bobby Ann Mas.....Nevermind Whitecoug beat me to it.:cool:

I have the Song If in case you cant find it.LMK

·
Registered
789 Posts
I think the title is, "Why'd my 3 legged dog run off in my truck with my ex-wife/sister and leave me in my trailer with no beer?" Isn't that every country song though?

Just kidding, I like country.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You people are the best!!! I was trying to figure that out for hours and hours last night and I just could not remember the name or any more of the song.

Thanks for the help, now i'll see if I can find it.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Fierryo said:
THAT'S IT. HOW COOL. THANKS A LOT. I am going to download this and get al sentimental and think of younger days:) Thanks man.
You're welcome.

I think.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts