TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, was hoping you could help me out. I'm trying to get my car put back together, and was wondering if you knew what or where this is supposed to go:

It has two plug in conections, and two vac lines. I think it has something to do with the cruise control, and hooks to the rear cowl. But I'm really not sure. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!!

Thomas

·
The Parts Guy
7,360 Posts
Well, the part on the far left is the EGR transducer (supplies the EGR valve with vacuum when appropriate), the middle area should be the location for the PFE solenoid (gray square box with a vacuum line running from the EGR tube to it), and I can't really see what is on the far left. Could you get a pic from the side?

-Rod

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome. Thanks for the answer! I actaully did an EGR delete, so I'm guessing that this doesn't need to go back in. The far left is just the two vac lines running from the one connector. Thanks.

Thomas

·
The Parts Guy
7,360 Posts
Yep, those two vacuum lines are just for the EGR. One supplies vacuum from the intake to the EGR transducer, the other supplies vacuum from the transducer to the EGR valve.

Remember to cap off the unused vacuum port on the intake.

-Rod

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
dont forget to plug that relay back in! could be for the computer or for the abs

1 - 5 of 5 Posts