TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
01 also canged water pump styles mid year. Not a problem unless you get underdrive pullies. then you will have to check and see if it has the long or shot snout.

I take it they are the same color and have the same wheels. I would think that the 03 has cleaner headlights. I am guessing that the 03 has had more highway miles and has been driven farther without any major problems. So it has a little record of reliability.

Who are selling these cars? People or stealerships. If these are from regular people ask questions and ask for recipts. Asking never hurts. If it is a dealership ask and assume the oppsite of what ever they tell you. Then again you might get an honest sales person. Maybe.

Is the rear window glass and does it have defrost on either one.

Does one have a better sound system or do they have the same. And check to make sure the cd player works. I made that mistake already.:(
that is the only common problem that I know of.

Also do they have the same trans. Why get an automatic when you want a 5 speed or vise versa.

In the end it is all up to personal prefrence. Mine would be the 03 it is newer and has been tested on the street more. These are two traits I like in a car.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Would you pick:

01 GT Vert - 17K miles - 14K dollars

or

03 GT Vert - 33K miles - 14K dollars

What are the pros and cons of the different years, any Owners here still?

thanks

Dave
My friend's fiance is selling his 99 Cobra vert for $12,500. It has ~68K on it, and seems like a pretty nice car. If I had the money, I'd buy it. It might be a drive though if you were interested.:)

-Rob

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
Would you pick:

01 GT Vert - 17K miles - 14K dollars

or

03 GT Vert - 33K miles - 14K dollars

What are the pros and cons of the different years, any Owners here still?

thanks

Dave
spend a little more and get the same, if not more power, and a lot more room....and total sleeper status! :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts