TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My sister just got into an accident with her grand am. She stuck her nose out too far into an intersection and the other car took off the front bumper cover, most lights etc...

I am in need of some parts break downs for a 95 grand am sport. I know most people here are anti-GM, but how about helping out T-Bird owner's misguided sister? And yes, I am going to do most if not all the work myself.

Please go to http://members.tccoa.com/litning/pictures/ and look at the pictures starting with "apr".

·
Registered
510 Posts
I can't really help you, but after looking at the pics, it looks alot like my 97 tbird that I just crashed into a telephone pole last week. Some moron cut across the street & ran me off the road. Thank GOD for ABS, or my Tbird would be totaled. Also, the guy who ran me off the road has progressive insurance and I am having a hard time dealing with them. Beware of progressive ins.

W.Cup

·
Premium Member
2,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I actually talked to one of the girls in the office today and she has a 94, same color with no damage to the front end. I just bought it for $200. Looks like I have some work ahead of me now.

·
Registered
364 Posts
good deal!

Brake out the 10mm! lol

·
Registered
798 Posts
7.62 NATO? Yep, that'll get the bumper off, pieces at a time :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts