TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know the 97-98 Mk8 LSC have 300 horsepower. I'm not sure on curb weight or any other stats on this car. Also my friend just bought a 03 GT 5spd. Out of the two which one would win the 1/4 mile? I won't be able to acquire the Mk8 till next year though, but's it's a collectors edition LSC with the 2-tone interior and peral paint. I'm going to pick it up for about 10-11K.? Also does anyone know if there is aftermarket exhaust avaliable??? Can only afford about 350-375 max for the upgrade....K&N is a first mod. Well just asking general questions if anyone has any information about the stats on the Mk8 LSC from the torque to the curb weight, 0-60 times everything I'd greatly appreciate it. I can be reached at [email protected]

Thank you very much...

Nick in St.Louis

P.S.-my friend isn't very experienced in shifting yet, could be used to my advantage...?

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
prime said:
I know the 97-98 Mk8 LSC have 300 horsepower. I'm not sure on curb weight or any other stats on this car. Also my friend just bought a 03 GT 5spd. Out of the two which one would win the 1/4 mile? I won't be able to acquire the Mk8 till next year though, but's it's a collectors edition LSC with the 2-tone interior and peral paint. I'm going to pick it up for about 10-11K.? Also does anyone know if there is aftermarket exhaust avaliable??? Can only afford about 350-375 max for the upgrade....K&N is a first mod. Well just asking general questions if anyone has any information about the stats on the Mk8 LSC from the torque to the curb weight, 0-60 times everything I'd greatly appreciate it. I can be reached at [email protected]

Thank you very much...

Nick in St.Louis

P.S.-my friend isn't very experienced in shifting yet, could be used to my advantage...?

he can miss 2nd and 3rd and your still going to get smoked. 13 sec stang vs 15sec mark. next, LSC = 290hp non LSC=280hp not 300, ART exhaust

1 - 3 of 3 Posts