TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, well I haven't had time to deal with the bird and its just sitting in the garage. I'm deciding if I should part it out or sell as whole. There is a problem with the engine, runs lean and studders at low rpms and mph. Seems fine at higher speeds Tried my best to fix it, just don't have time to keep messing with it as I might be taking a new job an have training in another state.

How does everyone get rid of a vehicle after they part it out (ie, if suspension is gone, car won't run (engine parts gone), etc)??

Here a just a few specs of the car without going to far indepth:
94 4.6 160+ miles
cobra r ram air hood
xenon ground kit
spoiler with leds
Custom leather not even a year old
Air suspension (chrome tank/compressors)
20x8.5 Enkei Chrome rims with tires
j-chip
speaker system

Don't expect to much out of a lot of these things, but should i try to sell as a whole or part out. I'm sure I will be able to get more parting it out, but is it worth all the problems off getting the car off my lot? Thanks

If you have any questions, feel free to email me at [email protected]

**Since this isn't a "For Sale" discussion, wasn't sure where to put it. Mods, please feel free to move to correct forum if this one is incorrect. Thanks

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
pics?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Where in Va are you?

If u do decide to part it out might be intrested in some of your parts

My cousin is in the navy.Stationed in Norfolk so might be a good excuse for a road trip.

Thanks Lyn
feel free to email if you decide to sell any of it [email protected]

·
Registered
82 Posts
I grew up poor and did lots a scrappin in indiana.. That being said I play with these space sleds and part and trade and scrap em here in phoenix..
If you have a truck and trailer take it all off but tires put it up there and remove susp on trailer when done haul off its loaded .. if it is already a shell get saw zall and make small enough pieces to haul off . If you don t have that most junk yards will come get it even without the suspension if you go tell them ahead of time they can bring a roll back and drag it with the winch up on the truck and haul it off.. Hope that helps happy choppin .. :D

·
Registered
484 Posts
i stripped my old one down to a shell. had no suspension at all. i dropped it off the stands onto an old carpet , called up one of the scrap quys on craigslist he came with a flat bed and just dragged it up on it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts