TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Stroked and Blown
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I need some prices on the following front suspension parts for a 1996 Thunderbird 3.8:

-sway bar links
-lower control arms
-upper control arms
-struts

thanks

Frank

·
Registered
485 Posts
Against everyones advice I just ordered this:http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SUSPENSION-THUNDERBIRD-COUGAR-93-97-BALL-JOINT-TIE-ROD_W0QQitemZ320474056037QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item4a9dbe0565

UPS says it will be here tomorrow, Ill let you know the quality!! Even if it sucks for that price I couldnt resist!!! Again this was against most peoples advice!! LOL It does come with a one year warranty, and it lists Moog part numbers.

Rockauto.com is prolly one of the cheapest, Plus you know what your getting, there is also a discount thread on this forum somewhere.

·
Super Moderator
9,302 Posts
Against everyones advice I just ordered this:http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SUSPENSION-THUNDERBIRD-COUGAR-93-97-BALL-JOINT-TIE-ROD_W0QQitemZ320474056037QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item4a9dbe0565

UPS says it will be here tomorrow, Ill let you know the quality!! Even if it sucks for that price I couldnt resist!!! Again this was against most peoples advice!! LOL It does come with a one year warranty, and it lists Moog part numbers.
Just because it lists a Moog part number doesn't mean it's manufactured by Moog. It just means it's a compatible swap with that part number's application. What good's a one year warranty if you have to replace the parts every six months?

Why ask for our advice if you're just going to go do something on your own anyway? :zbash:

Ordering from someone on ebay who can't spell "Cars" or "Styles" would make me pee my pants.

·
Registered
485 Posts
With a 99.6% feedback after 14000 they are obviously doing something right. As for not taking advice, you always have to do what you want in the end anyway. All the advice in the world can't help someone who's broke and needs their car fixed. And actually after reading all the feedback from them(ebay) most of the negatives were slow shipping. and any of the positives which were not generic responses actually praised the quality for the price.

And lastly why even respond if it has nothing to do with the thread, and is just a malicious bash of poor people. The guy asked for prices. I just gave my honest opinion on what he asked for.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts