TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What do u think the asking price from a dealer on a 1994 thunderbird SC with 80k and in great condition should be? My dads thinking 5000 is too much. I need answers quick. I did kbb and he wants other opinions....

Mike

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Auto or Manual?

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
yup, high retails $4,800 , average $4,025 , low retail is $3,025 , i would try to do some talking to get them to get the price lower. :D

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
its hard to walk away from something that you want really bad. trust me i know, and i didnt do it and it ended up being a money pit. not saying that the sc you want will be one but you might want to keep looking around for one thats cheaper. look on ebay, auto trader, etc. i bought my current ride off of ebay for 4000, and got it shipped to me for 500, and it only had 35000 on it. so deals do exist you just have to be willing to walk away and keep looking.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well heres the verdict. Monday, my dad and I will go and take the sc out for a drive. I have already driven it but my dad would like to also just to check it out. If my dad is ok with it, i will have a mint 94 sc in my driveway some time in the very near future. I will keep you all up to date on the car. Thanks for the help guys.

Mike

·
Registered
488 Posts
Down the road from me there is a 95 xr7 with about 57,000 on it for $3500.It's black with gold pinstripe down the side.Thought about getting it for my wife but she wants a 85-87 monte SS.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
UPDATE! Made an offer off 3000$ and my car for the sc and he took the offer. Had everything lined up when my parents decied it wasnt a good idea and made me back out. I love my rents but damn did this piss me off.

Mike

1 - 10 of 10 Posts