TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok my buddy bought a yamaha vmax snowmobile. it is a 94 with a 750 4 banger. it was bought from a fella that built and raced it on ice in NH. his name and number is stamped on the engine. we got it running and i mean it just pulls forever. the exhaust comes out the side and you need ear pluds to ride it. its down right scary! but i wanna know the factory specs on it. i searched till my mouse was blue in the face and found nothing at all but machines for sale. im pulling my hair out! anyone know a good place to just check out power specs on these things? maybe quarter mile times and top speed too. anyway heres wayne's vmax....

and here is the guy's name on the engine.

·
Like Titles Matter
2,129 Posts
I've been 115mph on a lake on a Thundercat, bone stock.

·
Cougar Pilot
3,443 Posts

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Go to snowest.com and join the forums. It is the biggest snowmobile forum on the web and there is a Yamaha specific forum. Ask over there, they are a lot of knowledgeable people on that site.

Information will be limited though, that sled is getting a little long in the tooth. Be careful with it too, that is a lot of HP and not a lot of suspension. You can get into trouble QUICK, which I am sure you already know. Have fun!!

My REV 440 only goes 80mph, but gets there quick.

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Go to snowest.com and join the forums. It is the biggest snowmobile forum on the web and there is a Yamaha specific forum. Ask over there, they are a lot of knowledgeable people on that site.

Information will be limited though, that sled is getting a little long in the tooth. Be careful with it too, that is a lot of HP and not a lot of suspension. You can get into trouble QUICK, which I am sure you already know. Have fun!!

My REV 440 only goes 80mph, but gets there quick.
yea been off the seat a few times while running. not fun. i also discovered it does not stop as fast as it takes off. haha

1 - 7 of 7 Posts