TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys my mom need's some help. Firtt off we have 4 dacshunds (spell??) the little weiner dogs. Well your only allowed to have 3 dog's but whats the difference if you have 3 Greyhounds vs. 4 daschunds?? Anyway Animal Control was at our house this morning because somebody called and complained about the barking and said that we were breeding dog's (b.s. there all fixed) well my mom told them that we have 3 dog's and the other 2 were my brother's that we watch them during the day while there at work. I know who it was our neighbor to the South of us!!! one night the dog's barked because of the coon digging through his garbage and he's knocking on the window to get them to stop like that really helped. Yesterday his kid's were out and antoginizing the dog's so they bark at the kid's then there 2 little kids stick thing's through the fence. Im an a$$ at times I told them to stop and they did til a minute later they did it again I said "HEY Don't do that!!!!" All in all does anybody know someone that could help us out to keep all 4 if not were gonna have to give one to my brother (which really isn't that bad cause we watch his during the day)

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
smart a$$$!!!!!

·
Registered
477 Posts
Ok you have 4 dogs?
Your brother has 2 dogs?
Your brothers 2 dogs are over during the day or all the time?
if not then just give your brother one of the dogs and your all set.
Or just put up a big Fing fence and keep the dogs inside and do lawn jobs in there yard until the shut the hell up.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol sorry
no problemo

Ok you have 4 dogs? yes
Your brother has 2 dogs? he's really only got 1
Your brothers 2 dogs are over during the day or all the time? he's one is over during the day
if not then just give your brother one of the dogs and your all set.
Or just put up a big Fing fence and keep the dogs inside and do lawn jobs in there yard until the shut the hell up.I think the next meet is going to be t my house and see how much noise we can make!!!!

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Hell ya, I am up with making some noise! LOL> That would be awesome, we can get drunk and howl at the moon just for her!!! LOL.

Dennis, sorry bro, those kind of neighbors piss me the hecll off.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah dude it was bad this morning my ma calls me just balling. I'm thinking her dad my grandpa passed away that's how bad she was crying. These dog's are like her kid's bro!!!! I plan on being outside tonight working on the car and you better beleive im turning the radio UP and making whatever noise I can!!! (time to take the compressor out!!!!

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the garage night can be a yard night and well put up a fence in the yard lol
$$$$ though it ain't cheap for a privacy fence. Might put that stuff that intertwines with the fence to keep the little brats from putting sh!t through the fence!!!

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah dude I don't know what im doing today now Andrea's dad is in the e.r. he couldn't breath earlier and took him to e.r. in wambulance. One heck of a day I tell ya.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hope your dad is alright though!!!

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
trying to come up with ways to make my neighbor mad.
1. get up early sunday (which I am) start the car and do some b.s. work to it.
2. every Saturday get up early make some breakfast and head out to the garage.
3. Throw some dog poop over the fence.

Hey how much sense would it make to call the police because of loud music coming from a certain house (not next door) but the guy is a cop?

·
Registered
293 Posts
I am sure they have some infractions you could call the police on them for. Just find them.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
well I plan on blaring the wrif tonight since im gonna try to wax and detail my car for Sunday tonight!!!! feel free to stop by if you guy's aint got nothing going I should be back home by 6:30

1 - 20 of 70 Posts