TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey KC, I just purchased a engine and tranny from greenleaf and now i need to find a place where a semi can drop it off. I was going to use my work, but we don't have a drive big enough for a semi, and we also don't have a fork lift. Any suggestions?

Oil pump is going out so I'm on a tight time frame.

Thanks

Caleb

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Are you going to install it yourself? If so how are you going to get it from where it is dropped off to where you are going to install it? If it is going to be installed by a shop, why not have it delivered to the shop that is going to install it? I know it's not much help, but nice to know before making suggestions.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm going to be doing the install at a friends house in KCK. He has a truck, so we can get it back to his place.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Manic said:
Hey KC, I just purchased a engine and tranny from greenleaf and now i need to find a place where a semi can drop it off. I was going to use my work, but we don't have a drive big enough for a semi, and we also don't have a fork lift. Any suggestions?

Oil pump is going out so I'm on a tight time frame.

Thanks

Caleb
what frieght line is delivering it? you can usually have them hold it on the dock for customer pick up.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
that's what i ended up doing. word of caution, if you go thru greenleaf, and have to do something similiar to this, make sure to call the frieght company and confirm that they put the correct info on the bill of ladding and the contact info. Picking the parts up tomorrow morning. Going to be a good thanksgiving for me :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts