TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey any of you guys have any neon here. I do and I was thinking about getting a whole kits but wanted to see how it looks anyone have pics. Thanks it is really appreciated. Hoe about green? I only hate it cuz its hard to find thanks

·
Registered
514 Posts
i have a set of green neons for my cat but i havent had the time/energy to put them on yet...

·
Registered
251 Posts
a bunch of kids here have them, they park under a neon sign at a restaurant and turn theirs on and sit on their cars or whatnot. its too funny.....

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
neons are stupid.dont put them on they look retarded on birds.not to mention you might get mistaked for a ricer!but that might be your taste or something.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
But I think that neon makes it look cool especially if there is muscle not just pretty lights to back it up i have the razzi kit also

·
Registered
316 Posts
no way dude like

youve been told you might be mistaken for a ricer, and the cops hate ricers. right now you might be able to get out of a few infractions or misdameanors without ticket, but with rice like accesories, not going to happen.

I never had a problem where i lived about no front plates, now i had the chrome letters inserted, and the nightshades applied, stopped 1 week later, now i need front plates, and new lights.
:rolleyes:
take care of your ride, consider it a sleeper, make the inside nice, but dont rice out the exterior. win races get out of tickets.

·
PostSlut
13,597 Posts
i say go for it.
I used to have a full under body kit on my bird.....but, when I installed it, one tube was cracked, and never got another....so I had no idea how they looked.
But if it is what you wanna do......then do it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts