TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
SuperNewbie
1995 Thunderbird LX 4.6 red
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just so everyone is aware, i have a sarcastic sense of humor. That said, this forum, is somewhere that im not going to be overly serious. Im a paying member and i recognize the benefit of all the great information but i come here for fun and enjoyment.
I think we all have met each other(being that there arent many of us in Nevada), so i just wanted all of you to know that i appreciate your love your Tbirds. But whatever you do, please dont be offended at my hat and cape style humor(or engine swaps for that matter):)
Some people take all this way too seriously. I enjoy the meets and our friendships both on the forum and off. If you ever need anything just let me know, and if you have a question I promise that i wont tell you to go "SEARCH":D
Thanks everyone! Nevada rocks!

·
SuperNewbie
1995 Thunderbird LX 4.6 red
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sure about that...

:tongue:

post #5

:D
i read that thread and im not in there telling anyone to search;)
Not that there is anything wrong with searching, but some people are so militant about it. But thats life:rolleyes:

·
Registered
630 Posts
Hey Grodo Go Searhc the forums to find out how to fix your problem LMAO haha J/k you know ill help ya out bro

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.