TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was bored and decided to post some pictures of the bird. It's a 35th anny. Supercoupe I've had for about 3 years now. I've done some minor bolt-ons and such including a 10% OD, and a beefed up AOD tranny. I lowered it about 3" and put on a set of Y2K Cobra R's 17x9's front (245/45) and 18x10's rear (275/40) I had also swapped the front end to a 95 bumper and 97 headlights and hood (was getting ready for a completely stock repaint). That only lasted a couple weeks though as a 4 door Accord failed to yeild, and I t-boned them at 35mph. This happened on my way back from having a new exhaust built for the car. That was quite a few months ago, now I'm still trying to find parts to peice it back together.
Before:

After:

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
bastards... i am looking into a 35th also.. and want the 94-95 front, with 96-97 headlights.. and wanted to see how it looked!!!! that makes me somehat angry.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When I first got it put back together I was cruising and a friend in a modded 94 Z28 pulled up to me really fast. He told me he thought I was a supercharged vet, until he got close enough to see the taillights and read the bumper. The car looked great and with the aftermarket intake in the fender and the 10%OD it screamed, He said he could hear it 2 blocks away (but the cops could hear it too, lol).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts