1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
474 Posts
Ive never eaten at one in TX but I have eaten there before. It wasn't good enough for me to go back and eat there again. Dont get me wrong the food is good but nothing special IMO. But reading that I dont think I will eat there for a good while.

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
I have in Rosenberg Texas. This however took place in West Bend Indiana. So it ain't us. It is one of them Indianaians.
I think it's West Bend, Wisconsin.

My girlfriend grew up in West Bend, I'll ask her about it later.

·
Registered
3,762 Posts
this probably happens more times than you'll ever know of.

people are scum and lazy. all there is to it

·
Registered
663 Posts
report said:
For the first time, he's talking about the horrific experience. (ha, i bet not)

"I started gagging when I'd seen it," said Hansen. "I came real close to getting sick."

Kevin Hansen was sick for the first week.

He insists he couldn't sleep and could hardly eat.

"Right now I don't even want to look at one or think about eating a steak," said Hansen.

it was only two facial hairs.

"It wasn't facial hair. It wasn't facial hair!" said Hansen.

Now, Hansen is trying to get over all the pain he's had to suffer

Texas Roadhouse in West Bend has fired cook Ryan Kropp.

He now faces felony criminal charges.

Hansen also plans to file a civil suit.
if you have ever worked in a restaurant you have had this customer. he is that angry sonofa***** that yells at the waitress and insults every that works there but as soon as the manager comes out his tone turns into this sweet innocent guy who just wants a good meal whine whine whine "i never said anything mean to that young lady, what are you talking about?"

a FELONY?

way to go Ryan! thanks for taking one for the team.

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
If you go to a restaurant and want you food cooked a certain way then it should come out that way. Not under or over cooked. He shouldn't have done what he did. How would you like it if it was done to you? Hmmmmmm?

·
Super Moderator
17,050 Posts
i need to hear more to the story but till then, dont bite the hand that feeds you. not that i think its right, he should be fired, but it sure shouldnt be a felony, and judging by the customers willingness to sue it sounds like he might be a complete *******, and wouldnt suprise me if he acted like this towards the employees before he even sent the food back. i'm sure money will cure the "pain" of eating 2 strands of hair:rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
What's a Mutt? Never heard of that. WE southerners consider all people above the Mason-Dickson line Yankees. It isn't meant as an insult.
Where is the Mason-Dickson line precisely?

·
Registered
740 Posts
What's a Mutt? Never heard of that. WE southerners consider all people above the Mason-Dickson line Yankees. It isn't meant as an insult.
Wait a sec there, hoss.....Ya call yerself a Southerner, yet ya can't gat Mason-DiXon right? That just ain't right........lol

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Anyone ever watch the movie "Waiting"? That lady on there kinda deserved it. Would I do it? No, but it was sure funny to watch. :D

·
Registered
245 Posts
Some people do deserve it if they are reeeeally a pain in the ass!! But that's an extreme PIA! But it's still pretty gross lol I'm always really nice to teh servers and good tiper lol.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
The very title of this thread, about 1:15 into it.
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HJEsNjH3JT8&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HJEsNjH3JT8&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I didn't realize it was in Wisc., whoops. Either way, pretty gross.

And no matter what, even if the customer was the world's biggest a-hole, that place is going down the tubes. Sure, they fired the cook that did it, but that restaurant will from now on be known as the place where someone ate pubes. I wonder how long before they go out of business.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts