TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, we built these again in 17X9 with a polished finish. They are a direct bolt on 5-4.25 bolt pattern with the correct offset.

They are $170ea shipped free anywhere in the L48. Canadians PM me for freight details, its still a sweet deal for you folks up north.

Place your order @ 509-843-1401 mon-fri Pacific std. time or on Sat til 12noon.

Cheers

Brad

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
What size tires would you recommend with these beauty's? I'm trying keep the speedo close and also don't want and rubbing. I've got a stock '97 Sport.

Thanks!

·
Registered
850 Posts
Cudaz;
If I ever wanted these in a NON polished (matte/silver) finish, would I be able to order them in matte? i really will want some NON - shiney 5 start spoke style wheels within the next year....

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cudaz;
If I ever wanted these in a NON polished (matte/silver) finish, would I be able to order them in matte? i really will want some NON - shiney 5 start spoke style wheels within the next year....
You could easily take this polished wheel and have it brushed or something to get the finish you are looking for. The only finish options I have available to me are Chrome, Silver, Black, Charcoal, Polished or Machined. When I build these wheels I have to build them all in one decided finish. So no would be the answer to your question I geuss.

Brad

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks - I guess I'll be ok with silver (as long as it is not too shiny).
hahahaha...Right well Im not building a silver finish 03 Cobra anytime soon. I built the Polished wheel because it is a diverse finish. You can brush it, paint it or leave it as is...I simply cannot build everything.

Brad

1 - 11 of 11 Posts