TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
These will be arriving in a few weeks "3-4 weeks from the date of this post" Place your orders NOW to get your set!!! Many sets are already reserved so no gaurentees of availability upon arrival. However we will be restocking them in the near future as needed.

Most can vouch for our services. No disappointments when using our services!!!

So for those that have not see them, have a look at the wheels & the prices!!

EVERYTHING is a direct bolt on for the Tbird/Cougar/MarkVIII...You just bolt these things on and enjoy the NEW LOOK!!!:) To view OTHER wheels for our cars just visit our website "Link in my sig"

SILVER PAINTED FINISH Speedstar 18X9
$160ea shipped free anywhere in the lower48

SILVER PAINTED FINISH CobraR 18X9 "Actual wheel is 5-4.25"
$160ea shipped free anywhere in the lower48

CobraR in CHROME 18X9
$200ea shipped free anywhere in the lower48

If you want to reserve your set or order in the future the contact information is below.

SHOP:509-843-1401 Mon-Fri 8am-5pm til NOON on Sat. Keep in mind we are on Pacific Standard Time. So the earlier you place your order the better the chance of it getting on a truck the same day!! We accept ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS as well as USPS Money Orders & Cashiers Chex. If you want some wheels or wheels & tires but you need a few months to pay for them we can do that on a case by case basis. Just talk to JIM about your payment intentions and it can probably be worked out. He likes to have things done in 90days though.

Cheers & Thanks for lookin'!!!:)

Brad

·
Registered
480 Posts
Do you do tires also? Do you have to roll your wheel well to get the 18x9 to fit? I'm liking the black FR500's

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do you do tires also? Do you have to roll your wheel well to get the 18x9 to fit? I'm liking the black FR500's
Yes we have full packages with tires & install kits...Hit me up with an email and I will get you more information on that if you like. [email protected]

NO...You don't need to roll fenders or do anything else to run these wheels. Its simple...You bolt them on and GO!!:) NOW, if you decide to run some monster wide 275mm rear tires then of course you have to roll fenders or use the helper rear airbag kit but this has nothing to do with the wheel specs. Its a perfect fit.

Brad

·
Registered
480 Posts
Any word on when they are coming in?

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts
NOW, if you decide to run some monster wide 275mm rear tires then of course you have to roll fenders or use the helper rear airbag kit but this has nothing to do with the wheel specs. Its a perfect fit.

Monster wide? I'd hate to see anything smaller than a 275 on a 9" wheel!

·
Registered
319 Posts
I'd love the black FR500's but I just can't bring myself to put that wide of a wheel up front. Do you have the cobra R's in like 17X9 and 17X7? It's worth a shot.

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'd love the black FR500's but I just can't bring myself to put that wide of a wheel up front. Do you have the cobra R's in like 17X9 and 17X7? It's worth a shot.
Why....Whats the problem?? I run 18X9.5 on the front of my 90SC and it drives perfect in every way. I don't get all the reservations with width so long as there is no rubbing and they are not hangin' out of the wells. Not to mention that there are Countless Tbird, Cougar & MarkVIII auto enthusiests that run that same wheel with no adverse effects. I guess I just don't get it...heh

Yes I have some 17X9 Cobra R's...

ALL of the replica wheels I carry & cast are 9" wide or wider.

Brad

·
Baby Huey
3,210 Posts
What size tire would you recommend for a bird dropped 1.5" with some of your 18x9 Saleen's.

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
What size tire would you recommend for a bird dropped 1.5" with some of your 18x9 Saleen's.
I would recomend a 245-45-18 or 255-45-18

The 255-45-18 will rub just a bit on the front fender skirt "Plastic" and you could possibly exp. rub with the rear fender lips. I would recomend the lil airbag helpers to insure no rub.

With the 245-45-18 there is absolutley no rub in the front or rear.

90SC with 245-45-18 lowered 2"

Brad

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
what kind of wheels are those on the SC i like those. What size of rims and tires wuld fit w/o issues
Those are Saleen Speed Star replicas I had casted for the Tbird/Cougar/MarkVIII. They are a direct bolt on wheel for our cars. The tire options are explained in the post above. I tend to recomend the 245-45-18 because there are no rub issues to deal with at all and its a nice fit. The 255-45-18 is an acceptable size with no issues to deal with on a stock height car, but if the car is lowered then you would need to deal with rub in the rear. The front plastic fender skirt will rub at full lock and I don't really consider that to be a big deal.

Hit me up with an email or PM and I can answer any other questions you might have.

Brad

·
Registered
6 Posts
Why....Whats the problem?? I run 18X9.5 on the front of my 90SC and it drives perfect in every way. I don't get all the reservations with width so long as there is no rubbing and they are not hangin' out of the wells. Not to mention that there are Countless Tbird, Cougar & MarkVIII auto enthusiests that run that same wheel with no adverse effects. I guess I just don't get it...heh

Yes I have some 17X9 Cobra R's...

ALL of the replica wheels I carry & cast are 9" wide or wider.

Brad

nice looking bird.

·
TSTaCC President
885 Posts
Those FR-500 wheels look great. I can't wait until i see a set on someone's car.

Also, which wheels are those on that 94-95 SC? They almost look like Junkyarddogs

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.