TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
What's up guys, figured I would share some pics. I know some will and won't like. 1997 Lincoln Mark VIII custom air ride all the way around, interior, paint, lambo doors, lots of new parts. Still rides good, as well as 22's do. Hope I still remember how to post pics

I had just put these on after the DUB dirty dogs (see my old posts). They are 22" Effin 419's from Starr, discontinued. 245-30-22" Lexani tires

That's all the way down of course. Used to look like this at ride height.

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
Well, as long as you like it, I guess that's all that matters....nice paint job.

So you have some kind of aftermarket bags on it? I don't know...the wheels themselves look ok, but they are just too large, makes the car sit too high...I have 18 inch wheels and I wish they where 17s....how does it ride?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Please see initial post

equip:
ported and chopped airnott front strutts, 2600lb bags in the rear, 1/2 up 3/8 down valves, 4 compressors.................

·
PostWhore, The AFDB is on a lil tight.
3,868 Posts
Its seems to be a show car anyway but the big wheels are stressing the car a bit with not enough side wall flex in tire. But the execution is very nice. Your got a nice paint job that goes with the high class side of style. Its badass I say. Post some shots if you have some interior changes made. Those are expensive cars to keep it all perfectly in order. I have worked on a couple just like yours and yours seems flawless exterior wise. Stock wheels would be too lame for that paint scheme anyway.

·
Registered
680 Posts
I like it. . . What are the custom air components if you don't mind me asking. I like the paint and IIRC the interior matches the two-tone's lines, right? Looks like it in the picture with the door up. I still remember your first set of pictures showing the interior thinking it looked really nice!

Stephen

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Like the paint, hate the rest... But thats just my opinion... You're welcome to have your car however you like.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
I like it. It has a nice touch

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
4-vi air 480c's
1/2" up 3/8" down smc valves
2 5 gallon aluminum tanks
airnott ported and chopped replacement front struts
2600 lb bags rear
nitrogen tank (not currently filled, used if you need quick recovery of air system, has regulator)

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Love that dash & set up!

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts
Super nice ride! Congratulations!

·
Registered
680 Posts
I'll say it again... It looks amazing!

One thing I really like about this site is that although most people here have a similar style, if the thought process, effort, and quality are there people will respect different designs and styles.

Stephen

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Too much rim make the ride too hard...

... tell that b---- hop out, walk the boulevard.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
You've heard it before, you'll hear it again. Not my personal taste, but it's not my car. It does look awesome in my opinion. It isn't over done, which too many people do. If you love the car, then that is all that matters. Trust me when I say, my bird is UGLY, but it's the sexiest thing on the road to me. Good luck with it, keep up the good work and keep that thing alive.

·
̇
3,701 Posts
escalado1 said:
What's up guys, figured I would share some pics. I know some will and won't like. 1997 Lincoln Mark VIII custom air ride all the way around, interior, paint, lambo doors, lots of new parts. Still rides good, as well as 22's do.

It looks like the guys at Big Papa's hooked you up...

Did Big Papa's do all the Interior, Paint, Lambo Doors, and 22" Wheels for you?

From the looks of it..Big Papa's does some pretty good work..

That must have set you back about 10 G's??

That car looks clean!

Not my taste though..

:cool:

Rayo..

1 - 20 of 24 Posts