TCCoA Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Too much rim make the ride too hard...

... tell that b---- hop out, walk the boulevard.
How would you know ? And why are you always trying to make fun of something you dont like or dont know anything about, posting pictures like the H2 that has nothing to do with the Mark. When was the last time you actually rode in a car with 22's .. like you have experience.

The air springs make a big difference in the ride quality. My buddys Charger on 22's with low profile tires also rode very nice, I was surprised to say the least.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
How would you know ? And why are you always trying to make fun of something you dont like or dont know anything about, posting pictures like the H2 that has nothing to do with the Mark. When was the last time you actually rode in a car with 22's .. like you have experience.

The air springs make a big difference in the ride quality. My buddys Charger on 22's with low profile tires also rode very nice, I was surprised to say the least.
Those are lyrics from a very popular and very awful rap song that they play on the radio nonstop. That said, I'm not a fan of wagon wheels, though the Mark does do it relatively cleanly.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I like it. Personally I dont think i'd use 22's but its a matter of taste and opinion. That said they look good on yours and the car has amazing attention to detail. Not overdone.

·
Registered
1 Posts
What's up guys, figured I would share some pics. I know some will and won't like. 1997 Lincoln Mark VIII custom air ride all the way around, interior, paint, lambo doors, lots of new parts. Still rides good, as well as 22's do. Hope I still remember how to post pics

I had just put these on after the DUB dirty dogs (see my old posts). They are 22" Effin 419's from Starr, discontinued. 245-30-22" Lexani tires

That's all the way down of course. Used to look like this at ride height.

Awesome. I have a 98... i want the 22s look !! Whts the width and offset you used? Did you do the cobra hub swap?

21 - 25 of 25 Posts