TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just got back from Rich n' Christy's performance shop (house) where we spent most the day making a very nice looking,
and very functional 3.8 STB. works like a charm! the front end feels rock solid, and it should work with any 3.8! we know for sure it'll
work on '93 and '94/95 models. so here's some pictures!
they're big so you can see it well. just makes it hard to read, sorry.
notice the lack of any severe bends and the uniformity of it, nice huh!
any questions just ask, rich's computer will be down till about end of week but if you want one just shoot me pm and i'll get you his e-mail address.

·
Registered
825 Posts
Will that clear the snout on an sc'ed model?

·
Registered
825 Posts
Awesome, I will be waiting for it patiently

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
sending rich a pm!!!

·
Resident Line Creator
1,874 Posts
please let us know when these are available. I need one.

·
Whining Intakes Rock
3,645 Posts

·
Registered
4,205 Posts
Guess who's back?????????

They are available immediately. I have the template here at the house, and can knock them out as you need them, there will be a 1 week delay in shipping after payment. I will build them as needed, since I have 7 rear STBs that I can't get rid of after people swore they wanted them. So I'll make them as they are paid for, it should only take a couple days, but if family business comes up, I'm saying a week.

I can't do chrome right now, there's nowhere within 50 miles that does chrome, and with my schedule, it would be nearly impossible to get it there and back. I could ship it uncoated, so that you can have it chromed. I've also lowered the price on them to $100 plus shipping, which should be around $10.

·
Whining Intakes Rock
3,645 Posts
Rich95XR7 said:
Guess who's back?????????
There goes the neighborhood :rolleyes:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts