TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Slacks 12 months a year, TCCoAAC Member
2,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I just went through my second intake on the car and am getting tired of changing them.I got this aftermarket one with the aluminium crossover now.It seems to be better built and not weak like the orginal Ford ones.The gaskets are built into it, as you can see in the pics.

Tell me what you guys think of this.And if ya need one let me know.
Thanks,
Chris

·
2,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can get them and sell them to anyone that are on these boards for 225 plus shipping.Far better then what the dealer wants, I think.But all in all thats a good price.They even come with the different alt. brackets for different cars and even come with a new thermostat.
Chris

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
LX-Tasy said:
I can get them and sell them to anyone that are on these boards for 225 plus shipping.Far better then what the dealer wants, I think.But all in all thats a good price.They even come with the different alt. brackets for different cars and even come with a new thermostat.
Chris
How is this one different than a PI intake from Dan Newman? Later on down the line, I would like to get one for a '95. It's already got the hole for the extra coolant sensor tapped? Is the thermostat stock or 180 deg? This isn't the Livernois intake is it?

Edit: N'mind, I see now that it's not the PI intake.

·
2,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its a non-pi intake.Its a direct replacement to the ones that always crack.
Thanks,
Chris

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Thats a great deal, and looks sharp.... Will keep that in mind for stuff that shows up at my buddys shop from time to time ...How long would it take to get one should the need arise?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts