TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We went to Fayetteville today and I ran a 15.53 @ 89.3 mph!!!! :headbang:

Everyone's car was running great today, I know Don ran his fastest time ever, I think Darren did too. I was an awesome day.

I'm proud of my bird, she's just about completely stock.
4.6 SOHC
3.08 gears
Stock tranny (no jmod yet)
Still running my Violin case!!!

I'm happy as a clam lol.

A special thanks to Don for letting run once in his beast, damn compared to mine that was like being strapped to a rocket.:cool:

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ty Darren and congrats on your awesome runs as well - Kristyna has your time slip and we think a vid of your best run so we will be working hard to get those vids up.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Congrats man! Was nice meeting you today. I got a few videos that I'll try to get up ASAP. I've got exams all this week, so I can't make any promises. But I'll try and have them up by late this week at the latest.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ty Sneaky, and I will look forward to seeing them sir!

I will be out of commission for a while, I had all my teeth pulled today and it HURTS!!! I hate taking pain pills but I'm popping them like candy atm.

In my down time I will be looking for any side jobs I possibly can to get some money flowing. I also (if money allows) will be doing some maintenance and some minor upgrades to the Bird.

If I can get my hands on that 3.73 trac loc and one pc mark driveshaft I will be doing cartwheels lol but if not I will just say that I want one and if anyone has one pls let me know how much. Thanks guys.
I will try and stay active on this board while I'm rehabbing - I love talking to my online brothers and sisters lol.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ty sir, I will do my best - on a good note I think this surgeon did a good job, the swelling is already starting to go down.

Kristyna has been so helpful with standing by my side through this! I'm so lucky to have her as my wife. Thanks baby!!! :D

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,808 Posts
Ty sir, I will do my best - on a good note I think this surgeon did a good job, the swelling is already starting to go down.

Kristyna has been so helpful with standing by my side through this! I'm so lucky to have her as my wife. Thanks baby!!! :D
Like dad always said..... Nothing better for a man than a good wife........And nothing worse for a man than a bad one ;) Glad you are doing well TJ.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yessir, still hurts like hell as you can tell by me being up at this time of night lol, but seems to be healing up pretty good already. I'm hoping it continiues to do so :)

Yes she is a Great wife, and I'm happy to have her, lot's of support with all my interests, helping me stay healthy, and unbelievable as it is, but she's starting to get hooked on the Birds, and the MarkVIII's - and she says that her car will be faster than mine so that means she's hooked on racing too ---- WOOO HOOO lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts