TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I had been going to orlando speed world for the last 3 weeks trying to gewt my car running properly the car had traction issues like a beoch the car hass the following mods 4.10 gear, true duels strait pipes, custom cold air, custom upper plenum, superchips mail order tune, 100 shoot, A/C delete, engine torque arm, and 150,000 miles the best time the car had ever ran on motor was 15.9 @ 88 And on spray 14.00 @ 102 So this is were you will all get suprised friday january 19th I went 13.5 @ 103 nothing changed from mods above. Im thinkin thats preety damn quick seeing that i still have pi head to put on and a 3,300 rpm stall,full manual valve body so leave your input
thanks

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
It's amazing what good air will do. You just must have gotten better at driving. :D

·
Registered
6,223 Posts
id like to see the entire time slip to compare.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ill post the time slips when I get to my dads he has a scanner. yeah well i needed to learn how to launch the car on my M/T sportsman pro's 26x12.50s those tire suck a$$ there not sticky enough

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Ok numbers. Also, one thing, learn to spell... Move along..

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
You're running a 100 shot on a stock block? Hmmm.

-Joel

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
GODSPEED said:
You're running a 100 shot on a stock block? Hmmm.
Sure, a 75-100 dry shot is no big deal. It's when you get to 125hp and over, that thinks could get dicey if something goes wrong.

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
Always thought a 75 shot was max on a stock block.

-Joel

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Plenty of Mustang guys running that much nitrous without any issues. Same engine. :zdunno:

·
Registered
600 Posts
arent the motor only times a bit slow for those mods he has

·
Registered
875 Posts
I tend to agree....100 shot shouldn't make the car pick up 2.3+ seconds. At least I wouldn't have thought so. Get some current "all motor" E.T.'s.

Mike

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
95tbirdv8 said:
Uh, yeah!

I have only made one pass in my bone stock 95 T-Bird, a "fun-run"!. It was with 89 octane, pinging all the way down the track on a hot, humid day, and it ran [email protected]

With more seat time, I feel that a [email protected] is definately possible.

Al

·
Registered
414 Posts
95tbirdv8 said:
I agree wtih 95tbirdv8. These cars should be running mid 15's to low 16's.
My stock 95 Tbird went [email protected] on a well glued track. Even if 94SCTBIRD had traction problems with the exhaust and intake upgrades I'd hope to see more than 88mph.

Your nitrous times are killer. You are gaining 15mph from a 100shot and that's impressive.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts