TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rob just called me from his way home from the track today. He's set a new best!

10.75 @ 131.58 MPH in the quarter today with a 6.91 at 102 or so in the 1/8th.

Wow! :eek: Just Wow! :eek:

Congrats Robert! :zbeer:

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Well I will add that to the list of bests today lol - Robert, Don, Darren (I think) and ME!!! lol

15.53 @ 89.3 mph I believe - on a bone stock bird wooohhhh hoooo !!!

Robert and Don were so fast that the mustang regulars, you know who I'm talking about Ron, were looking to bet on some races. We were there for fun though.

·
Super Moderator
12,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I will add that to the list of bests today lol - Robert, Don, Darren (I think) and ME!!! lol

15.53 @ 89.3 mph I believe - on a bone stock bird wooohhhh hoooo !!!

Robert and Don were so fast that the mustang regulars, you know who I'm talking about Ron, were looking to bet on some races. We were there for fun though.
LOL yea, I know who you're talking about. Congrats to everyone. Yea, I think you're right. Everyone there today set new personal bests. I wish I could've been there I know I would've set a new best myself. :(

Do you know if Darren used my DR's?

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
He did not sir, and we all missed you down there today :( Don even let me run his beast once - I did a very small burnout with her and it was the first time in anything that fast. I spun alot lol then I finally hooked and ran a 12.1 while dusting a new mustang gt :D Ty so much for that Don, it was an experience I won't soon forget.

·
WOT Junkie and avid corn burner
3,734 Posts
My best today 12.39 @ 111 60 ft 1.76 :) A great day for us all , Robert , TJ Don congrats :zbeer:
Wow, looks like everyone was making good times. If I were there, I bet I would have ran that 15.2 I was looking to run last time I was down there.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Well we know this is Robert's thread but I think since he worked on or gave advice on just about every car on this thread :D I don't think he'll mind us bragging a bit lol.
We all had a great time and I know that for my last day at the track for a while I had a blast and my baby did me well today.

Darren said mine was the fastes stock T-bird he's ever seen - That brought a big ol smile to my face. Thanks again guys it was awesome. I look forward to the next time we meet. I will be out of comission for 6 weeks or so. Next time I run hopefully the car won't be stock any more.

·
Super Moderator
12,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh and by the way Robert thanks for the laugh " Its still under warranty" :D LOL
:uppoint: I could see him saying that. :tongue:

BTW, I moved everything to this new thread.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Oh and by the way Robert thanks for the laugh " Its still under warranty" :D LOL
Yeah that was priceless, Rob said it with a big ol' smile on his face lol.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Yeah that was priceless, Rob said it with a big ol' smile on his face lol.
And he said it so dang seriously. :uppoint:

Can add me to the list of new bests. Wound up with a 12.05 @ 115.4. Trapped 117+ mph three different times on the new tune, but couldn't ever get it out of the hole fast enough on that tune. Hope to get that tune issue straightened out, throw a set of gears in it, and get my pile into the 11s.

Had an awesome time down there today, probably the best I've had at the track in a LONG time. Was very nice meeting all you guys! I've got a good number of videos I'll hopefully get up soon.

·
Super Moderator
12,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Congratulations Sneakey. I hope to make it down there one more time before the end of the year.

Just a friendly reminder, there are no pictures allowed in signatures here. Thanks.

·
Registered
379 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Congratulations Sneakey. I hope to make it down there one more time before the end of the year.

Just a friendly reminder, there are no pictures allowed in signatures here. Thanks.
My bad. It should be gone now. I just copy and paste the same same signature on all the forums I'm on, and didn't realize you didn't allow pictures.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Hi Will, I saw and ran your car but I can't remember meeting you (sorry). About 2:00 pm the Lincoln blew a Intake hose clamp (last factory one on it) so my wife and I had to go to the auto parts for a new clamp. We stopped at Taco Bell and got a dozen tacos to share since it was on the way.

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,803 Posts
Ttt

If the bird gets done me and Robert will be at the track this coming Sunday 2/12/12. Should be nice weather upper 50s :cool:

·
Super Moderator
12,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Awesome. You should be in the 11's just like me.

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
We plan to better that 11.77, we will see what happens

·
Super Moderator
12,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
We plan to better that 11.77, we will see what happens
LOL :tongue:

Yea, you and me need to get started on that next round of upgrades for my car.

I've got to step my game up to keep ahead of Darren, OxmanWI and Don Pfau.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts