TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My flight is booked and I leave out Sat Morning to bring the bird to her new home. I already have a fresh 3.08 Trac-lok ready to go in as well as a new pulley for the blower, and a dyno session set up with Dallas Mustang on Monday to have it tuned...I have waited all too long for this car and now that I have a week and a half off, I am ready to enjoy this car as well as see what she will do at the Track next weekend. I will post pics when I get it here and I will try to borrow a camera for the dyno tune on Monday...plus I also have some 17X9 Y2K wheels ready to put on as well as some nitto Drag radials in the next couple of weeks.

·
13's or Mildly Broken
2,670 Posts
It appears to be a modded Super Coupe.. who was the previous owner? Anyone that some of us may know? And certainly sounds nice :D

-Melon

·
Registered
892 Posts

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
Any more news on the problems?

·
13's or Mildly Broken
2,670 Posts
Hey - I know that car. I can't think of the previous owner's name (the owner before 1slosnake) but he was a Super Coupe guy. How's it coming so far?

-Melon

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
Actually I think it changed hands rather alot rather quickly but it's in good hands now.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
boostedbird was the original owner...his name was chris also I believe...The car is built well, after the head gasket swap, it will be good...I also have a set of Chrome 17 x 9 y2k wheels on her now...looks good.

·
13's or Mildly Broken
2,670 Posts
Chris.. that's the guy's name. I met him at the 05 Shootout in Oklahoma. Nice guy and not a bad car either - may not look the best but it hauled. I may have a video around of that car on the dyno at the shootout if your interested. PM me if so.

-Melon

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
he built this motor in 06 after he blew his old one...the car will be better when I am finished with it

1 - 10 of 10 Posts