TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
TCCoA Bachelor Club Pres.
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gentlemen, some friends of mine and myself are reorganizing our admittedly small club, hopefully into something larger.

While doing this, we are changing names, because the current one no longer applies in any way shape or form.

Now, I was wondering if you would help give some possible ideas?

The basics are a club, non-exclusive wether it be by car or person, and may include bikes, and as my one friend said, watercraft, whatever. But basically anything goes as long as it's got an engine and a body.

We are based in washington right now, and will be for some time, that is our main focus, so any help would be appreciated!

One pick so far is WashingtonRides.com, so any help would be appreciated:D

·
Registered
663 Posts
how about anythingwithamotor.com ? :D

·
Registered
278 Posts
I could be wrong on this, but my dad works at a hospital and I think the machines used to produce radiation for cancer patients are called Linear Accelerators. They are called that because they accelerate electrons in a straight line and let them collide with a very small piece of gold foil which produces radiation. Again this is only what I have overheard from my dad, so it could be completely wrong, but I'm pretty sure that's what they are called.

·
Formerly known as lfteyechicken
865 Posts
street horizenz, club name I came up with when I wanted to start a club before I joined my current club...Intense Illusionz, gladly give ya the rights if ya want it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts