TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, back in February, I put this couch on layaway...then I got busy and forgot about it. Well, I realized that the end of the year was coming up fast, and I needed to take care of this thing, so I did. I was so excited I could hardly stand it....

The damn thing arrived ripped on the arm rest, and on the side. The store is ordering another, hopefully without any damage.

Anyway, I'm happy : D

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Dude thats awesome. Great looking couch. :)

I just pulled the original seats out of my Thunderbird and replaced them with SC seats and the rear SC fold down. I was just sitting here wondering what I would do with the seats and here's the perfect idea. I want to put the back seats on a frame and raise the front seats slightly and put them into a theatre room with the back seat slightly higher than the fronts. Would be perfect for a few people to sit and watch a movie in, alot like what they use on the Top Gear set for interviews. :D

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
Nice couch indeed!

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
That's ballerific! Now just need to break it in with some fresh stank! Lol it's a shame to hear it was damaged though. At least they are taking care of you on that end!

That's a sweet idea, raptor. The only thing that would make it more complete would be a center console with 97 cup holders ;)

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Looks good! Nice couch, hopefully the new couch is better than this one. What are the shows you watch while in comfort on this bad boy??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts