TCCoA Forums banner

Feedback

  • That car sucks!!

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Needs work...

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Good, kind of what I would like to see...

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Great!... when will they build it!!

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    21
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's my second attempt at creating the next cougar...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just to note, some of my original intent was lost, I really don't draw well with a pen... but pencil doesn't translate as well via scanner. And this is nowhere near a final draft... just a direction...
 

·
Chief of Warranty Police
Joined
·
1,492 Posts
Well keep at it, then. Who knows, you just might produce the idea that works!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LiquidCougar said:
Well keep at it, then. Who knows, you just might produce the idea that works!
Should I take your comments as reflecting the poll results thus far... the review looks kind of bleak for this concept idea :(
 

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
Joined
·
11,719 Posts
There are afew things I don't like about it:

front bumper appears to make a sharp corner
headlights too square
mini cowl
trunk too short
foglights too close to outside, and not low enough

not saying I could do better....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
GreenBird said:
There are afew things I don't like about it:

front bumper appears to make a sharp corner
headlights too square
mini cowl
trunk too short
foglights too close to outside, and not low enough

not saying I could do better....
Good advice... I'll try to incorporate those suggestions in attempt 3 :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,361 Posts
You should make it more aggressive looking. As it is, it looks like how the MN-12 Cougar would look by now. You should add some elements that make it more like how the Cougar was during the First Musclecar Era (Eliminator, maybe?).

I saved your first rendition to my desktop, though. I like the air dam and the spoiler. You should work off that one.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
FastBird232 said:
You should make it more aggressive looking. As it is, it looks like how the MN-12 Cougar would look by now. You should add some elements that make it more like how the Cougar was during the First Musclecar Era (Eliminator, maybe?).

I saved your first rendition to my desktop, though. I like the air dam and the spoiler. You should work off that one.
Seems like this one was less popular than the first... I will have to look at what was good on that one.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
859 Posts
I like this one. Granted, it needs some work, but its a good rough sketch. I like the lines of the hood. Kinda reminds me of a 70 Cougar. The C pillars remind me of a MN12 (not sure how the MN12 lines and 70 lines would look together in a production vehicle).

If you are going to have a 70 style grille/hood, I might like to see hideaway headlamps in the grille.

All in all, I would say needs work, but a good beginning.
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top