TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a `94 Cougar XR7 with 142k on it. Tranny has 15k on it, 4.6 motor, leather interior, and extremely clean.

I bought it from an older gentleman for $2500, which I thought was a little high, but it was so well-cared for and clean that I went for it.

I just ordered a set of tires for it (old ones are way dry-rotted but tread is like new:( ).

I WAS going to buy rims for it, but every rim I found was too "ricer" looking; I wanted the old-style muscle-car look.

So, I got 245/60/15s for the back, and 235/60/15s for the front. When my budget allows I'll either do the Mustang parts swap or have American Racing custom drill me a set of nice rims.

I haven't had time to do anything to it yet, but I should have a custom exhaust installed Friday, then look for an intake, or maybe build my own.

I really need a center console lid, as mine is trashed. Any ideas on where to find one?

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
post that you want the console lid in the wantd section. as for the car. cougars arent my bag. but it is clean.. keep it nice!

·
Registered
917 Posts
i gotta console lid i could do 15 plus shipping

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I wondered just how rare those rims were; car came from SoCal.

BTW, my `95 Crown Vic Police Interceptor got 29 mpg hwy.

Of course, that was with a K&N filter, modded air box, fresh tune, custom exhaust, and Mobil 1 oil in the motor.

·
Registered
917 Posts
yes it is heres a pic

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.