TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Astrophysicist / PostWhore
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and girls.

I know this is a MN-12 Forum....but I'd rather post here than in other places...call it laziness.....or maybe I just like being around here...

anyway, does anyone know if the exhaust for the 2v and 4v Mustang are the same? Someone's trying to sell a Cobra H pipe to my friend...she's got an '02 GT....I wanted to double check for her before she goes and spends $$$ for nothing...

thanks for the help!!! :D

·
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
OK..then what's with THIS:
BBK1669 1999-2002 4.6 Mustang GT & Cobra 2½ Off-Road X-Pipe

....that would be for EITHER the Cobra or the GT....so how is that possible???

and this as well...
48-4699-2 Bassani Off-Road X-Pipe, 99-02 4.6L GT/Cobra (2V/4V) (manual trans only)

got that from here

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
66dvlbrd68 said:
OK..then what's with THIS...

BBK1669 1999-2002 4.6 Mustang GT & Cobra 21/2 Off-Road X-Pipe

....that would be for EITHER the Cobra or the GT....so how is that possible???
ohh your talking mid pipe, shoot i thought you were talking tailpipes/mufflers oopsie. dont mind me.

·
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
VicRattlehead said:

ohh your talking mid pipe, shoot i thought you were talking tailpipes/mufflers oopsie. dont mind me.

so it's the same then? I always thought it would be different (like you said, IRS vs. live axle) ...but if they're the same then I'll give her the go ahead...

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
well where the x or h pipe woudl go is near the front of the car, and the gt and cobra are basically the same around that point. They only change at the rear axle. Maybe the exhaust size isnt the same, that maybe it

·
Registered
14 Posts
66dvlbrd68 said:
Hey guys and girls.

I know this is a MN-12 Forum....but I'd rather post here than in other places...call it laziness.....or maybe I just like being around here...

anyway, does anyone know if the exhaust for the 2v and 4v Mustang are the same? Someone's trying to sell a Cobra H pipe to my friend...she's got an '02 GT....I wanted to double check for her before she goes and spends $$$ for nothing...

thanks for the help!!! :D
Your slipping Mike....you didnt call up one of your mustang buddies 1st....shame shame shame....j/k I had to give you a little hard time....

See ya around!!!!!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts