TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know, it's been forever since Joe and I have been around. Let me apologize first, just been alot happening. Joe is working 2 jobs to try and make ends meet since I got hurt a year ago. I finally got my settlement, but after catching up bills and such, it just didn't last very long. We did manage to get a really nice house, that is 2Xs bigger than what we are in now, it sits on 2 acres, snowmobile trail right behind it, and it is $400 cheaper. We also have first dibs on buying it if it goes back on the market in June!!!

NOW.... LOL....... Here's the favor we need. I can't lift anything heavy, and Joe can't do it by himself. We are planning the move on Wednesday Jan 30th, and we need a few strong men to help out. We implore you, we will even buy the pizza and beer, or what ever you want to eat!!! We are moving farther north, into the White Mountains, to Tamworth. Now with a huge basement as his bar, there is plenty of room for get togethers for the whole club!!

So if anyone can help we would so greatly appreciate it!!!

Here are some pictures!!! They don't do it justice though!!

Our New Cape Home in the Mountains!!

Joe Happy as a Clam!!

Livingroom

Master Bedroom

Guest Room

My New Kitchen!!

Joe's New Play Room!! Much Bigger now he wants video games too!!

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
congrats on the new house. unfortunately, i am not available during the week, and i am working that saturday. otherwise, i would have been glad to assist.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
congrats on the new house. unfortunately, i am not available during the week, and i am working that saturday. otherwise, i would have been glad to assist.
Well thank you for replying!! And thank you on the new house. We are very excited.

·
Administrator
8,104 Posts
Diane,

The house looks great, good luck to both of you! :thumbsup:

Unfortunately I'm in the same boat as Jon, I work on Wednesdays also. Sorry I won't be available to help out! :(

Joe

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Diane,

The house looks great, good luck to both of you! :thumbsup:

Unfortunately I'm in the same boat as Jon, I work on Wednesdays also. Sorry I won't be available to help out! :(

Joe
Well, even though it is an hour farther north, maybe we can get all the guys to come up during the summer for a camp out/ BBQ. By then we might have the bar set back up LOL. I mean since last years meet never happened!! We are only about a mile or 2 from White Lake State Park where they have a beach, and the mountains are just beautiful!!! :D:D:D

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LOL Yes i do miss it many times I had a darn moose in my front yard :beek:
We went camping at White Lake State Park last summer, and got pictures and video footage of black bears and raccoons LOL Joe was feeding the raccoons, and the bears didn't care we were so close as long as they got our neighbors food they left out lol.

·
Registered
156 Posts
The house looks gorgeous! I can't wait to see it. I would love to help but that nasty 4 letter word gets in the way (work),. If i was not working all the time I would love to help. It would be the least i could do for your hospitality. Good luck with everything and i hope to see you guys soon. send the family my best

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The house looks gorgeous! I can't wait to see it. I would love to help but that nasty 4 letter word gets in the way (work),. If i was not working all the time I would love to help. It would be the least i could do for your hospitality. Good luck with everything and i hope to see you guys soon. send the family my best
Thank you, the pictures don't do it justice though. It is definitely a must see. Too bad the furniture didn't come with it LOL, they moved it all out. *sigh*

Like I said hopefully we can get all the guys up there for a meet/camp out party hearty, drink until the cows come home good time LOL.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts