TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Joe and guys up that way hope you are doing well with all the rain that you are getting . Take care

·
Administrator
8,104 Posts
Knock on wood, the only water I had a problem with I was able to pick up with the shop vac. I can't say the same for other folks in the area! :(

Rivers nearby are well over flood stage and many roads are closed so getting around is getting dicey. Almost 15 inches of rain this month, luckily there wasn't any snow pack to worry about. Darren, if we got any of the snowstorms you got hit with in PA things would have been catastrophic for sure.

Joe

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
I was out with the Fire Department from Tuesday afternoon til Thursday morning pumping out basements with over a foot of water in them, some more than 4 feet. We had over a 100 houses with flooding beyond their control. Some people were evacuated and a lot of damage was done and that's just in my district. We had highways shut down and an entire mall went about 4 feet underwater due to the flooding. This is the most water I've ever seen.
Lets hope for sunshine to start drying this out.

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
not bad in my home area. my work in cranston survived, but not much else. luckily for me, i don't have to drive down there anymore. up here on the north shore (where i'm stationed)was pretty bad too, but again, didn't effect my workplace.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts