TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to get a group in the area that would like to have this done I figure if we have enough peeps I can grab my friends garage as he has a lift =) Anyone interested? Anyone who has done the drilling and such wanna come for milk and cookies ;) . Please post if ya interested. I am hoping for 5 to 8 peeps but the more the better.

95 LX (Mean Green)
95 SC 5 speed (2 cyl def but forced fed)

·
Premium Member
3,165 Posts
oatmeal raisin?

oatmeal raisin??? pssh if thats the case, sign me up... i already have the j-mods done too, but no road trip is long enough for some good old oatmeal raisin cookies.. actually its just a trip to the store, but there wouldn't be any mn12's in isle 3....

·
Administrator
8,694 Posts
When's the party? I've also done the mod myself. Seems like the only people that have responded already have it done! :confused: Where and when? LMK.

Joe

·
Registered
855 Posts
Same here,.......of course, already had my tranny j-mod'ed by a shop when they rebuilt it about a month ago,......running strong and it's nice having an unlimited mileage warranty :p

Where exactly is this meet gonna be ?

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'd come for the cookies as well cause I can't really put much more money in right now (and don't need to), but the mn12 meets are cool.

maybe just another ne meet this summer, without jmods. and that wouldn't leave a simple 5 speed sc guy out in the cold.

·
Registered
26 Posts
just because i make more hp and my car is still slower doesnt mean you should make fun of me

im a horrible driver, so what :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts