TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
20 minute drive from my house. i may go....never been.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Breakfast sounds good. Where in Vermont are you Robert?
I live in montpelier. It is a little drive down there ( like 2.5 or 3 hours ) But well worth it. I had a great time down there. There was 1 red S/C down there when i went last time. It was a kinda rough, 90 or 91 maybe. I am hopeing between here and SCCoNE we can get a good showing of birds there.

·
Registered
855 Posts
My parents have a place in Townsend just a little south of Montpelier (LOL), that is a good ride for you to Worcester Ma. I have never been to the show before it look like a good time though and it is close.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i will be in touch with everyone when it gets closer. I just wanted to plant a bug that i would be down and try to get a showing of birds together. If anyone has any ideas about meeting up i would love to hear them. I don't know much about the area down there. I think it would be nice to have 5 or 6 MN12's all together

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
i will be in touch with everyone when it gets closer. I just wanted to plant a bug that i would be down and try to get a showing of birds together. If anyone has any ideas about meeting up i would love to hear them. I don't know much about the area down there. I think it would be nice to have 5 or 6 MN12's all together
we can all meet at my place and cruise down together from there....as long as you don't mond a non-mn12er!! :)

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
we can all meet at my place and cruise down together from there....as long as you don't mond a non-mn12er!! :)
Well i guess you can come. At least it is a ford. Sounds good. lets see if we can get the other guys there too. I sent vicky a message but I haven't talked to joe or joe yet

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You still down for a get together? Only 3 weeks left! I am about pissin myself i am so excited. This is going to be more fun than should be legal............. maybe it isn't...... whatever, that has never stopped me before!:D

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
what day again?

·
Registered
106 Posts
ok, this is the first time im hearing about this, When is this happing? auburn is only an hour away from me and I'd really like to go to this...

please fill me in

thanks

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ok, this is the first time im hearing about this, When is this happing? auburn is only an hour away from me and I'd really like to go to this...

please fill me in

thanks
Check the link on the top post. It is an awesome time.

06-09-2008 10:29 AM
93 lx what day again ?

I was thinking saturday the 5th. Jasmine will be there then and i think it will work out well for all. I will bring some doughnuts and coffee, we can chat for a while, take some pics for the page and caravan over to the park.

·
Registered
484 Posts
i hope my thunderbird is ready in time for the nationals. ill be there eather way i still have my chevelle
i was hopeing to bring both because its more commen to see a 70 chevelle at a car show then a tricked out t-bird and its nice to have somthin that stands out, the bird should be done keep your fingers crossed

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
i got something special, but it doesn't really "stick out." and no, it's not the pos cougar!! :)

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
saturday's fine....but if you are actuially staying in auburn, it's pointless to meet at my house, as you'll go through worcester, and then another 20 miles north to my house. i assumed you were driving down that day.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts