TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New England: NE Dragway, Epping NH (DATE IS SET!)

Cost is $100 per car. We would have the track for 4-6 hours to make as many runs as we want. It would be us, some SHO owners and afew mustang cobra owners. I doubt more than 30 people would be there. 20 runs would be easy.

The date is not set, but would most likely be on a Wed. or Fri. starting in the late morning and ending at 4 to 5 pm.

·
Administrator
1997 Thunderbird LX
8,308 Posts
Count me in !!! :D

Joe

·
Formula 1 Freak
136 Posts
Hey Joe....Fancy seein' you here! Boy....ya can't make the 20th meet, but you can go to that one...I see how you are now!!!(just kiddin Joe) LOL Are you going to the FFW at NE Dragway on August 18? I'm not sure if I can make that one now, found out I have a family reunion on the same day...choices...choices...Talk to ya soon Joe..
-Jeff
:)

<center>
</center>

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
you know im always down for whatever. the only thing is now i am temporarily crippled. im not planning on having my car at any meet until at least late august, too many things are being thrown at me right now.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I know what you mean, Matt.

My car has only taken steps backwards since dyno day. Thats what I get for parking it in Boston for 6 months.
But I'm making baby-step progress now.

Hopefully I'll see you at a meet soon.

Mike

·
11,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Date still not set yet....

but it's looking to be in late Aug. or early Sept.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Re: Date still not set yet....

GreenBird said:
but it's looking to be in late Aug. or early Sept.
thats good news. i have to keep reminding myself that the nice weather doesnt end september 1st. so frustrating to not have something that is really driveable while its so nice out :(

·
Registered
83 Posts
I'm absolutely in

That's a really good idea; I'd love to come up for some runs. The only time I've been was on a busy friday night, and it was incredibly crowded. I was only able to get a single run in in 3 hours.
Definately let me know when it's happening; and if it's any sway at all, wednesdays are better for me ;)

Nate B

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
probably not going to be able to get in on a wednesday, thats still reserved for street night.

i will definetly go even if im not in commission by then, nothing like hanging out with mn12, SHO and cobra guys

:D

·
11,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
One run in three hours?!

I was there the first night this season (Matt R was there too) and I got three runs in a hour and a half. Show up early and you'll get in two runs before most people show up.

It would be in the late morning or early afternoon, like 12 to 5 or 10 to 4.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Hey Guys, You can count me in. Sounds like a great idea. Just let me know when we got a date set and im there. Hope to see some of you at the CT meet and FFW. Keep me updated. Im always up for a little racing fun.

·
Moderator, Red Sox Nation Rabid Fan, TCCoAAC Found
3,165 Posts
hey speaking of the meet... is anyone else coming down for a dyno...

so far only one other person is getting a pull besides me.. if we cant get anymore people, we are gonna have to cancel the dyno session.. which means sitting around for 3 extra hours or so... hrmmmmmmmmm Ill post in the original thread for the Ct meet, Count me in too....

Jordan

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
whats the bare minimum number of people to get the dyno session? if you need just one more person matt laroche will do it, just to secure the time slot. lemme know

·
11,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Got confirmation on the time...

1pm to 5pm. Will update when date in set.

Everyone who wants to do it please give me an e-mail. Please note how many cars and how many people will be with you.

·
3,165 Posts
hey we got a set date yet? I wanna take it off from work...

BUMP!

·
11,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
still no word...

I'll e-mail the SHONEC pres again.

·
11,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
AUGUST 7th FROM ONE TO FIVE PM.

E-mail [email protected] with confirmation and your phone number. Hurry...there are only 30 spots.

I have already confirmed (you still need to send him your phone number):
JoeM
JordanS
MattR
NateB

·
3,165 Posts
now is this going to be only a mn12 thing?

i know you said some cobras and sho's will be there... but i got a few stang buddies that might wanna come and party... lemme know... then i can e-mail him for my friends, cause they aren't computer people at all......

·
11,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Re: now is this going to be only a mn12 thing?

jordansypek said:
i know you said some cobras and sho's will be there... but i got a few stang buddies that might wanna come and party... lemme know... then i can e-mail him for my friends, cause they aren't computer people at all......
I suppose...but I think he may be wary of this turning into a V8 party. However, if they need people I'm sure they would be welcome.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts