TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
are those high flow cats on your old exhaust? if so, would you mind selling them?

·
SuperNewbie
2,869 Posts
Sounds cool! The Whine of the supercharger is awesome too! :headbang:

·
Registered
12 Posts
yea this is like exactly what I was hoping for, what was the price of your set up? how did you order the parts, mufflers resonator and pipe seperate or did you find a good combination of kits on the net? I keep seeing some stuff but I don't know how well everything will match up... I'll probably kepp some highflow cats since I'll never make the Houston emisson stds if I don't... Was the fabrication cost resonable?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I had the mufflers laying around. They were alittle over 100bux a peice when I bought them. The magnaflow res cost me around 90 I think. Then I bought the individual U bends from summit. I just cut em and welded it up. I probably have less than $150 in tubing. A 1lb spool of mig wire and 15bux in welding gas was the cost of fabrication. Took me about 3 days. Laying on my back, no lift.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The down tubes were scp's that I cut up. I was going to make some but I figure down the road I might do headers or something so those will do for now with the stock manifolds.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts