TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Sounds ok. Removed the 3rd cat and resonator and put a X pipe and it will sound louder. It sounds good thou

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
just a bunch of friends of mine talkin.. jackass's.. lol thanks tho for compliments :-D

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i heard removing the air silencer will also make it a little louder, is this true?

·
Registered
987 Posts
Take it off regardless. It is worthless. You won't see a real gain but it will definently won't hurt.

Sam

·
Registered
153 Posts
Is that an otherwise stock exhaust (mostly one pipe until the split off to two mufflers)??

·
Registered
153 Posts
Wow, I had no idea that just doing that would make such a great difference in the sound. I figured you'd have to go to 2 pipes to get it. Good job!

·
Registered
632 Posts
The trick to real good soundign exhaust is to have large diameter pipes. Kinda like the new mustang have. It will cause the exhaus gasses to resonate and really make it sound deeper.

I heard a stock 94-95 t-bird with rediculously large diameter pipes, and man it sounded just awesome. More of a LS1 camaro type sound.

-Andrey

·
Registered
287 Posts
:) :) :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
big pipes where in the end or the whole thing and how big?

·
MaleWhore
2,640 Posts

its louder than my friends SS....(well his is not a complete exhaust...if it were...that would be sickly loud)

·
Registered
825 Posts
Try dual 2.5 off the headers into a Terminator duak in, single out, then a 3" y pipe into dual 3" dumps

Thats ****ing loud, :D The blower is still louder, but damn the car shakes now

1 - 19 of 19 Posts